Application Deadline: September 15, 2016
The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) provide fully funded master’s degree study to individuals who clearly demonstrate academic and professional excellence and a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities.
CSLA directly assists future leaders in countries where civil society is challenged by a deficit of democratic practice in local governance and social development.
Awards are available for master’s degree study in the following fields at host universities across the world:
- communications and media
- culture, history, and society
- development studies
- education management and leadership
- environment and natural resource management
- human rights and/or gender studies
- law (including human rights law)
- politics and international studies
- public health policy and health management
- public policy and administration
- social work and social policy
Please see the complete guidelines for a full list of partnering host universities eligible for CSLA awards.
Learn more and apply online.